G.Todd Pharr, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.
Department of Basic Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
P.O. Box 6100
Mississippi State, MS 39762-6100
- B.S. – University of Arkansas
- M.S. – University of Arkansas
- Ph.D. – Mississippi State University
- Postdoctoral Fellow – USDA-ARS, Avian Disease and Oncology Laboratory, East Lansing, MI.
- Postdoctoral Fellow – Gwen Knapp Center for Lupus and Immunology Research, University of Chicago.
- Postdoctoral Fellow – College of Veterinary Medicine, Mississippi State University
- Research – Characterization of the bursal microenvironment which supports B-cell development in poultry
Characterization of adhesin genes of mycoplasma species in poultry, with the goal of understanding the mechanism of mycoplasma persistence in a host with an ongoing immune response
- Teaching – Immunology (BIO4413), Advanced Immunology (CVM 8303), Immunological Techniques (CVM 8315), and Advance Topics in Comparative Immunology (CVM 8301).
- Service - Chair, Institutional Biosafety Committee, interim MSU Biosafety Officer; President, MSU Chapter of Sigma Xi; Member, Biosafety Committee for USDA/ARS South Central Poultry Research Unit; Member, Poultry Health Group.