Information for Referring Veterinarians
Our radiologists are available for interpretation of radiographs of your patients. To send films to our section:
- Please complete the radiology referral form with as much patient information as possible.
- Please label all films with the name of the referring veterinary clinic, patient name, and date of examination.
- The cost for interpretation of radiographs is $43.00 per case.
- The cost for interpretation of MRI and CT images is $127.00 per case.
- Digital images from a digital camera are generally not of sufficient diagnostic quality as a large amount of information is lost.
- We will accept electronic media, however JPEG format is limited and must
be over 400kb and in DICOM format. If you wish to submit DICOM images,
please contact JBurt@cvm.msstate.edu or call 662-325-7016.
If you have any questions, please call the radiology service at 662-325-1387.
Please send films to:
Animal Health Center
Mississippi State, MS 39762