Facilities and Equipment
Since faculty are located in a variety of Mississippi State University units, the facilities and equipment of all of these units are being used for research projects conducted within the CEHS projects.
These units include:
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Division of Agriculture, Forestry & Veterinary Medicine
- Entomology and Plant Pathology
- Mississippi Agricultural & Forestry Experiment Station
State-of-the-art chemical analysis equipment, instruments used to monitor biological and biochemical responses, animal holding facilities, and computer capabilities are all available for research projects. Mechanisms are in place for handling projects requiring good laboratory practices and quality assurance/quality control.