Jason Syrcle, DVM, Diplomate ACVS
Assistant Clinical Professor
Service Chief, Small Animal Surgery
Department of Clinical Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
P.O. Box 6100
Mississippi State, MS 39762
Education / Experience
- Assistant Clinical Professor: Small Animal Surgery, Mississippi State University CVM; August 2009-present.
- Associate staff: Department of Surgery, The Animal Medical Center; New York, New York; July 2008- July 2009.
- Surgical resident: The Animal Medical Center; New York, New York; July 2005-July 2008.
- Surgical intern: Affiliated Veterinary Specialists; Orange Park, Florida; 2004-2005.
- Intern in small animal medicine and surgery: The Animal Medical Center; New York, New York; 2003-2004.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: College of Veterinary Medicine; University of Missouri- Columbia, Missouri; 1999-2003.
- Oncologic and reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
Primary Area of Expertise
Small animal soft tissue