- Janet Gomez, Class of 2015, was one of only 10 professional students (including MD and PharmD candidates) selected to participate in the CDC's 9-week James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectiouis Diseases Fellowship. Janet worked in the Waterborne Disease Prevention branch, researching the epidemiology and clinical features of Balamuthia, a free-living ameba.
- The Class of 2018 has arrived! See their fresh faces at
When prompted, enter this password: DVM2018
- See pictures from 2014 Vet Camp at www.facebook.com/MSUVETCAMP
- Read all about our CVM team's trip to Uganda at www.torihall.com
- Pictures from the CVM Christmas Social
- The CVM receives a $1 million gift!
- Click Here to view Dr. Keenum's visit to CVM Faculty Meeting on October 31
- See all the fun from All College Day: Pictures, Slideshow, and Art Contest Winners
- Dr. Jennifer Gambino won the 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology Annual Poster Session Award for the best poster at the ACVR Meeting in Savannah, Georgia.
- Dr. Michaela Beasley is now a Diplomate of the ACVIM in Neurology.
- Gail Moraru (PhD 2013), won the AAVP-CAPC Graduate Student Award in Zoonotic Disease.
- Dr. David Smith has been appointed to the USDA Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Animal Health.
- The CVM was recently a host to nearly 150 students, clinicians, and health professionals at the 6th Annual Merial Rabies Symposium. The Class of 2016 won the right to host this year's symposium, held on September 28, in a contest open to all US veterinary colleges.
- All DVM students recently participated in a survey regarding job expectations. The results are in, and they're fascinating. Click to see more: (Survey 2013 pdf and Survey Results Word doc)
CVM Faculty Meeting 11-21-13: