Procurement, equipment, inventory, shipping information
- Complete an Equipment Transfer Form and acquire signatures
- Submit form to Supervisor, Building Services
- For transfers outside of CVM, please provide the outside departments Property Control account
- Complete an Equipment Disposal Form
- Submit form and equipment to Supervisor, Building Services
- All orders must be submitted on a completed Purchase Request Form with all required documentation and signatures.
- Hand written purchase request are not accepted.
- All incomplete Purchase Request Forms will be returned to the requestor.
- Not all vendors will allow purchases using card.
- Purchases are limited to amounts under $5000.00.
- The daily dollar limit for each card is equivalent to our monthly limit (currently $30,000 per card).
- An Equipment Procurement Card can only be used for the purchase of equipment, no other commodity. Example: If you plan to purchase a printer and want to purchase toner or some other accessory, two transactions will be required. One for the printer and one for routine commodities, i.e., the toner. Remember to submit two separate Purchase request forms. One for the equipment and one for the accessories.
- The use of ‘30’ Funds with the Equipment Procurement Card will require additional steps that will delay the purchase of the equipment. Use of ‘30’ Funds with the Equipment Procurement card may be denied by the MSU Office of Procurement and Contracts.
- Return all receipts with the Equipment Procurement Card when using the card at local businesses.
- All orders must be submitted on a completed the Purchase Request Form or a Central Store Purchase Form (used for items stocked in Central Store) with all required documentation and signatures
- Hand written purchase requests are not accepted.
- All incomplete Purchase Request Forms will be returned to the requestor or department.
- Please turn in all orders by 10 a.m. if you need them placed the same day.
- Be sure to mark all rush orders on Purchase Request Form and turn in by 10 a.m. on the day you need the order placed.
- Please bundle or batch orders to the same vendor that will be placed in a given work week.
- MSU mail services delivers and picks up mail twice daily. Once in the late morning and then again in the early afternoon.
- All outgoing UPS and Federal Express shipments need to be delivered to Central Store by 2 p.m. to be shipped out that same day.
- Central Store personnel must be notified of shipments going out on dry ice. All dry ice shipments have to be shipped via Federal Express. Also, indicate the amount of dry ice required or used.
- College of Veterinary Medicine address for Federal express and UPS shipments:
College of Veterinary Medicine
240 Wise Center Drive
Mississippi State, MS 39762
- 1999 Ford F350 Extended Cab truck, No. 64
- 1999 Dodge Caravan Minivan, No. 63
- 2005 Ford F350 Crew Cab truck, No. 86
- 2006 Ford F350 Crew Cab truck, No. 88
- 2013 Dodge 1/2 ton Crew Cab Truck No. 99
- Call 325-1368 or visit the Central Store to reserve a vehicle
- Reservations will only be held for fifteen minutes after scheduled pick up time
- Individuals returning vehicles outside of the 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. business hours should deposit the key in the drop box outside the Central Store entry.
- All trash and personal belongs must be removed when a vehicle is returned.
- No smoking in vehicles
- Adding commodity items to Central Store inventory can be requested by completing a Request to add item to Central Store Inventory Form.
- Demand, shelf-life and expense will be evaluated when determining whether to stock a new item.